We’re coming down the home stretch on the Midday Connection series about Half the Church—with only two more sessions to go. This week we’ve reached the chapter entitled “The Great Debate”—a major consideration for all of us, and yet … Well you can either read the book and/or listen in to find out where this discussion will go. I hope you’ll do both.
Midday Connection, hosted by Anita Lustrea (left) and Melinda Schmidt airs daily at 1:00 ET/noon CT. You can listen online or check their website for local listings. If you missed a previous broadcast, they’re filed by date, and you can listen here to catch up.
- April 6: Introduction—Seeing Beyond Ourselves
- April 13: Chapter 1—Going Global (I was in the Moody Radio studio for this session and got caught on video, which Midday has posted on FaceBook.)
- April 20: Chapter 2—Identity Theft
- April 27: Chapter 3—Bearing God’s Image in a Broken World
- May 4: Chapter 4—The Shaping of a Leader’s Soul
- May 11: Chapter 5—The Ezer Unbound
- May 18: Chapter 6—Here Comes the Bride!
- May 25: Chapter 7—The Blessed Alliance
- June 1: Chapter 8—The Great Debate