It is summer, after all.
So I’m temporarily suspending the spiritual abuse series while I travel west to celebrate my mother’s 90th birthday. Both Phil Monroe and I will resume that important discussion in a week or so.
In the meantime, if you haven’t participated in that discussion, the posts so far from both of us are below:
- Standing Up to Spiritual Abusers
- Identifying the Triggers of Spiritual Abuse
- The Many Faces of Spiritual Abuse
- The Perfect Storm
- This Can of Worms Must be Opened!
- Lean In: Seek and Speak Your Truth
Dr. Phil Monroe on Spiritual Abuse:
- What Factors Support the Use of Spiritual Abuse?
- Why Do Some Spiritual Leaders Abuse Power?
- Spiritual Abuse: What it is and Why it Hurts
Also by Mary DeMuth: Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot It